CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dr sutter -decongest the liver

knows Views: 3,806
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 948,184

Re: dr sutter -decongest the liver

Good to hear from you. Ahhhh yes, the good old liver flush. That IS how you decongest the liver.

There's some controversy about the various flushes available. I prefer the Coke, Olive oil and lemon flush because I"ve never seen anything get caught in the Common Bile Duct with it. They're easy to do and don't require a lot of pre-conditions. Drink your AJ for three days and flush it out. That recipe is posted elsewhere on this forum.

My situation was rather unique. When the lymphatic debris started breaking loose it had an anesthetic quality to it. When parasites attach themselves to you, at the site of attachment they secrete an anesthetising agent so your body can't feel them. That is absorbed into your body by the lymphatics and I was loaded with it. I had the bugs with me for 27 years at the time and they left a rather large volume of debris behind. So when that stuff would break loose and hit the liver it automatically clogged it up. Liver couldn't feel it. So I had to flush everyday for a while. I've never seen anyone else that had to do that so don't worry about it.

The anesthitising part I already knew about from my days in the jungle in Vietnam. Every morning we would have to visually look at ourselves to see where the parasites were atttached because we couldn't feel them. If you tried to pull the parasite off it hurt like hell and took a nice chunk of skin with it so we lit a smoke and touched the back of them and they fell right off.

If you're flushing without first doing an antiparasite program you're asking for trouble. Minimum two weeks on Barefoots DeWormer before any flushing. Read my "Basics" program elsewhere on this forum. Try a different flush.

You're on the right road just need a little fine tuning. Go for it.. Doc Sutter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)