CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: omega 3's Confusion reigns

knows Views: 2,639
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 947,849

Re: omega 3's Confusion reigns

First there IS a difference in oils from seafood or from plants. It's on a par with the difference between plant protein and animal protein. The liver and small intestine need plant oils to regenerate and be healthy. Fish oils just don't seem to work as well. Yes, I've tried them all.

It's always better to drink the oils rather than take in a capsule.

The proper balance of Omega 3's is in the book Chuckles mentions in her post here.
Once the omega 3's have been restored in their proper balance with the 6's and 9's take the balanced formula. The one mentioned in other posts here are great.

Be careful with the DHA. No synthetics. I lost a dear friend taking synthetic DHA. Be careful. Go with wild Yam or other food/herbal products. And even then be careful. Playing with hormone levels is tricky at best.

Terminally ill ARE low on omega 3's. If your sick the omega 3's need to be increased. Once balanced, fine, go with the 3-6-9 formula.

I don't entirely agree with set parameters for all people. Everyone is a little different. The ratios for indidviduals does vary. Not only with the omega 3's but in all the mineral balances, hormone balances and the rest of the show that needs to hold specific ratios.

You can get quite lost in the minutia. Clean and feed - once out of "terminal" then handle the details with tissue specific nutition. Omega 3's are near the top of the list because they are absolutely essential if you're going to beat "terminal". Again once out of "terminal" you can play around with the rest of it to find what works best for you. Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.265 sec, (1)