CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re-post. "Basics Program".

MH 108 Views: 2,217
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 945,970

Re: Re-post. "Basics Program".

hey doc,

I just wanted to add that the Lower Bowel Balance formula credit goes to Dr. John R. Christopher. He was given this formula from a great fasting expert from Germany so the formula has a history of over 100 years. Dr. John inhanced the formula through out his lifetime and was the foundation of not only his business, but Nature's Sunshine, Natures Way and many more that took his formulas and ran commercially with them.

The Liver Gallbladder formula is also a Dr. Christopher formula and has enormous amount of testimonies as well from the Christopher Group, even to the point the L/G formula saved the lives of poisoned horsed of a famous movie star that owns a ski resort locally to David Christopher. It is always interesting to know animals and herbs work as well.

The DeWormer formula was started on the Dr. Hulda Clark info, I was the first to make her suggested formulas in liquid formulas and as far as I know I am still the only one that makes her Kidney Formula in liquid, because drclark.com owner still buys it for personal use. The DeWormer formula/method is advanced with the theories of German research of the 1950s and Catholic Healer info dating back 150+ years that treated the kings and popes of Europe.

To this point, the only formulas I have made by my self is what I call a Longevity Formula, which is basically a little of every safe herb I have with the theory the liver will use what it needs and pass off the rest. So in fact, I just continue as Dr. John R. Christopher did with the Lower Bowel Balance formula; in that I make what was already famous in the past and make it my way and hopefully the best I can at a very competive price. I also make some formulas into liquids that have never been done before. I do this for a reason. I have read that many health issues are actually iron/calcium/potassium and mineral issues, so when I take a old famous formula such as one of the 63+ Dr. Christopher was famous for making, I can take that base formula and make into a liquid which allows me to use naural plant based minerals as a way to preserve the herbs, thus they can be refered to as: heal - all type formulas. These herbal minerals in general make everyone feel better and even if they don't feel it at the time, when the bottle is empty and the liver in need of these essential minerals again, it knows that it can acquire them from these herbal formulas and the person is lead back to these supplements for their source of minerals.

I make only what I like and use and have the theory that I will make extra for those that want to also self-experiement. So we are far from being a commercial place, we are more like you back road odl time herbalist that still makes one batch at a time. For the most part, I still pour each bottle as each order is made.

For those that want standardized herbal products, many places still have factories producing commercial style formulas Christopher/Shulse/Clark type formulas are available at many sources and sadly some places seek the highest dollar possible from their customers. I have no employees and low over head ands have total control.

I started out like most people: trying to save my own life. If you read much, most people who sale herbs today started because they helped their own health first. With me, my first herbal product was a natural plant Iodine that I hadno clue what I had made and was a near disaster as I burnt my legs. At that age I had zero clue how powerful Iodine is. As my journey continued and I have treid all I wish to try and wish I hadn't tried most of what I did, I plan on making the plant based Iodine as my last formula, so I have came full circle back to where I started. Today I respect Iodine as being the secret to human Longevity. I have made Lugol's Iodine for many years and have more stories about its use than I care to type with two fingers about and I believe the true Iodine is plant based and not to compare with the Lugol's Iodine which is not as natural. I may make the natural Iodine pure and in formula and take a few years to have afinalized version, but I have zero doubts it will be the best formula I will ever make and I believe an original that I still got the idea from Dr. John R. Christopher and he got most of his ideas from previous famous Herbalist who learned much from the Native Indians who are the true self-experimenters in the USA history.

Now if I can only convince one of my boys to go to Chiropractic School I would have it made! I changed doctors in 1977 and have never had need to go back to a medical doctor again for my personal health. My chiropractor changed my life more than herbs did and yet today, I still can't imagine raising a family with out my chiropractor. I often wonder if I would be walking today if I had not been introduced by my grandmother to her chiropractor when at age 19 the medical doctor had be on light duty for a bad back and what they were calling terminal arthritis. My chiroprator laughed when I told him what had happened to me and how they had the x-rays to prove my serious problem at age 19! He fixed me up in about 3 minutes for a total of $8.00 and signed my pass to return to work. "IF" I had not went chiropractic, I have zero doubts that medical would have destroyed my back, I would had no job, no house, no family and probably dead long ago.

Over the past 30+ years I assume I spent about $100 a year average with my Chiropractor. I today and 100% confident to say nothing medical is of any value except stitches and surgery after a sever injury. I know of no reason to ever seak medical for health, I know the ONLY doctor is a chiropractor and personal education about diet and habits KING. Those that massage and aid in circulation all have benifit as well. A chiropractor, then massage, then food education would seem like a true doctor of health office that people would come to for all their health needs.

Many Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (3)