CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acupuncture helps this

fledgling Views: 17,023
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 928,865

Re: Acupuncture helps this

Please excuse me for not replying sooner.

My husband and I went to an accupuncturist several years ago, who used only the tops of the fingers, above the top joint.

Interestingly, as most everyone else in the waiting room who had the pins in their hands, we came over quite sleepy, and warm.

As interupted sleep is a major problem for me, I would gladly have the treatment again.

This morning I had a spell of depression, which dissipated when dh gave me a few minutes of 'intending', and when I read of anxiety/ Depression being a detox symptom with the passage of gallstones.

I knew my bout was likely caused by detoxing/die-off from my parasite cleanse, but also from sleep interuption; and an irritated urinary frequency/urgency problem from tryin two small therapies with the best salts I can get my hands on...plus a lot of other small things.

I realized today that all detoxing releases unresolved anxieties from long ago. Slow passage of gallstones, over months and years, doesn't help peacefulness one little bit.

Today I took three naps, feeling so punk from my interupted sleep, again, last night.

I read a bit this afternoon, following posts of a few others who posted here within the past couple of years.

Looking at their posting records I learned that very few seem to have resolved this Urinary Frequency thing, and most no longer post at CureZone.

All seem to have cast around, trying this remedy and that, as I have...posting hopefully, and then goning on to another promising lead.

And I am left with a resolve that this has to stop...I can't go on missing restful sleep....I don't care if I have to change EVERYTHING in my lifestyle.

I will continue with the protocols I have begun, I know, and I will try others. Likely some of my current agitation/irritation will pass as I detox.

And I do have expectations that osmosis, in baths, with muscle-testing, and bio-energy, are my best bets.

Talking about ideas here has been a blessing.

Many thanks.

Fledgling

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.144 sec, (1)