CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vegetarian quotes: ethics, health, environment, energy, esthetics

Raynbo Views: 8,287
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 943,712

Re: vegetarian quotes: ethics, health, environment, energy, esthetics

I read it all, and I responded (and they responded back, albiet briefly), AND I got myself in a bit of "trouble" on the News forum by backing them up.

The posts are waaaay overly dramatic and tinged with a bit of anger (which I mentioned in News) but filled with a lot of truth. I agree that it is "good stuff", but not the type of stuff most are prepared to hear, even here on CZ.

They also posted something about a potential 08 candidate called Kucinich, who sounded so much better that R Paul that I got all excited, and DQ jumped all over my case, calling it inaccurate....and giving me a smack about screaming fish.

Sigh. What is a girl who has no real interest in politics, but knows how important it is, to do?

I don't trust Ron Paul. I don't care if he supports health freedom...there are others things to consider as well....and he is GOP (Generally Opposed to Progress)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)