CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My liver flush - And they lived Happily Ever After

nobugsplease Views: 1,524
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 94,061

Re: My liver flush - And they lived Happily Ever After

That's great, Gabza. It was really helpful for me to hear, because I am on day two of the MC. I haven't decided how long I will go, but I definitely am going to end with a liver flush. I'm kind of taking it slow because I don't know how I will do with a fast. I tend to be hypoglycemic which worries me. But I feel like I need to give my digestion a rest. I've been dealing with leaky gut and food allergies . I'm thinking that this fast will clean out my system and then I can start from scratch to figure out exactly what foods are bothering me. It is only day two and I already feel better, but very tired. I'm glad I did it on this three day weekend so I can rest whenever I need too.
If you have any other tips on how you went so long on the Master-Cleanse and then transitioned in to the Liver-Flush I would love to hear them. This was your first flush right? Are you going to do more?
Have a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)