CureZone   Log On   Join
My liver flush - And they lived Happily Ever After

gabza Views: 2,096
Published: 20 y

My liver flush - And they lived Happily Ever After

Captain's log #1949596030349596!

Hi again, all;

Just didn't want to leave y'all hanging without telling you how everything all came out in the end (pun intended.) ;-)

So, I estimate that I passed about 300 little (mostly green and a few tan) "stones" (though they really had more of the consistency of peas. In fact, if I didn't know better, I might have thought that I'd done a pure pea enema or something!) ;-)

(I guess that's a sucessful flush?)

All I know are these things:

1) In regards to my a little bit negative post from the beginning of my flush yesterday: the flush seems to have stimulated me to menstruate a couple of days early! So that explains why right at the beginning of my flush I was feeling just a little anxious and not so sure it was doing anything.

2) As the flush progressed, I passes bigger and bigger (and seemingly harder) green globs. I passed about 5 that were approximately 4-6 mm long!

3) After the flush (which I finished off with a coffee enema, during which, I kept passing stuff), I felt GREAT! A definate 10/10 for a mood and energy. I still feel pretty damn great (especially for being on day 1 of my cycle).

4) At least for the time being, the constant ache and cramping that I've had under my right rib cage for YEARS is INDETECTABLE - not present - gone! What a nice relief, for any amount of time.

In conclusion: This process is worth its weight in gold. I will definately be repeating this process, maybe even every couple of weeks for a while. I know it's going to do great things for my poor, battered liver, and for me.

Thanks for all y'all's advice along the way.

(PS for those of you who don't know: I did a Master Cleanse for 17 days, juice for 1/2 day, Apple juice for 1 1/2 days and then the cleanse from Hulda Clark . I did not take Ornithine or any other sleep aid, nor did I need to.)

Gabza

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)