CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CURE fibroids & heavy bleeding With GREEN SMOOTHIES AND Black Strap Molasses.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

sweetorganic Views: 120,454
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 936,593

Re: CURE fibroids & heavy bleeding With GREEN SMOOTHIES AND Black Strap Molasses.

Hello Sharon,
Thanks so much for posting. Please excuse me for being direct. Don't give up! Make a new Healing Decision to believe in what "they say is the impossible". I believe GOD has already healed us. We have to release our fear, other people and our own negative beliefs and opinions. I celebrate knowing with out a shadow of a doubt our hormones are perfectly balance, our uterus is healthy, normal size and shape and when its time, it will be easy for us to conceive and carry our babies (healthy) full term, Yay! This is what I say to my self everyday and visualize my uterus healthy and normal. My uterus has very large fibroid and some calcification and I also look pregnant. But, I have decided not to focus on the fibroids, as "what you focus on expand". So, I am focusing on creating a healthy, balance, loving, joyous life for myself.

What is you diet like?

I only eat natural and organic food, but given up meat, dairy, wheat (gluten foods) has been a challenge. From all of my research thus far, I have come to the conclusion that I should eat a vegan (NO SOY) diet. 75 to 80 percent raw fruits & vegetables - 25 to 20 percent cooked beans and grains. Lots of water, half of my body body weight 110 oz of water a day.

The raw fruits and veggies are suppose to detox and rebuild the body.
The cooked beans and grains are suppose to detox excess estrogen, from the body through bowel movement. Fruits and veggies contain fiber, but its the fiber contain in beans and grains that is best to deal with excess estrogen.

Eating this way should give the body major and micro nutrients, along with positive plant hormones that should balance the body.

I started taking BSM on 8/04, I do believe it is doing something positive for me. To help BSM do its job I have decide to begin my healing protocol. The first step is the diet I stated above.

Sharon, you do not drive. I do not know how to drive, I'm 34. lol

Can the green drink you mentioned be made with a regular juicer?

I use my blender to make a smoothie, its important to blend and not juice, because women with fibroids need lots of fiber.

I thought I read on an acid/alkaline forum that you shouldn't mix vegetables with fruits.

That's what I learned also and I have yet to mix my greens with fruit. Unless you consider tomatoes and avocado fruit. lol

The information I posted is from www.rawfoodtalk.com my understand is fruit is suppose to mask the green taste and if one is eating raw, one does not have to follow food combining and acid/alkaline rules. But, I could be wrong.

I would love to be Natural Healing / Cure Buddies as I am always researching and looking for natural ways of healing.

I would love this also, Thank You so much.

Depending on how toxic the body, mind and spirit is it may take from 3 months to a year to detox and rebuild the body for healing to occur. But our bodies are so wonderful, that she will give us gifts along the journey to let us know what we are doing is working and right.

Its really late here, so when I return home tomorrow night I will share additional information from my healing protocol.

Sharon, please excuse me for being to direct, my writing skills are not good. I so badly wanted to reach out to other women with fibroids. I really believe we can work together and heal our bodies. Thank you so much for posting and sharing. You have strengthen and motivated me.

Robin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)