CureZone   Log On   Join
Dr. Phyllis Pendergrast, Fairbanks, Alaska - i hope you read this.

trapper/kcmo Views: 9,152
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 937,023

Dr. Phyllis Pendergrast, Fairbanks, Alaska - i hope you read this.

those kinds of feelings are so easy to cultivate.

dr. phyllis pendergrast of fairbanks alaska, you ignorant sl--.

it was in the nineties and i already had more problems healthwise than carter had pills. i went to the dentist this time with some information i had gleaned about mercury causing me problems(god, i could have had a decade head start on this and been 12 years younger to do it!!!! the mental pain and anguish is all consuming).

oh, no, said docter pendergrast. how foolish i was to even consider that a medical doctor in these great united states would ever do anything to knowingly cause harm to their patients. thats when she handed me the freshly penned treatise from the American Destroyer Association(yea, that destroyer, apollyon, the beast, the dragon in revelations) saying that all this talk was nonsense and that these fillings were safe as could be.

that demon drilled several huge merc fillings out and replaced them with fresh mercury. i have never been the same since. and i owe it in a huge, huge part to her and not trusting what my heart was already telling me. i remember the whole thing so well. the ignorance, the blind submission to an authority in the field, the laying down of my life on the alter of greed and avarice of a profession ten times worse than if i had bought opium syrup from a street vendor for my toothache.

yea, its not the gullit i would be thinking of if i were to entertain such barbaric thoughts.

you rock, snakeater.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)