CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Positive report on longstanding skin problem

High on Water Views: 3,262
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 936,926

Re: Positive report on longstanding skin problem

Yeah, me too!

I actually have lovely feet. I'm very aware of them and "feel them up" all the time! :-D

It is SOSOOO nice not to have that HARD yellowed cracking callousy skin anymore! I used to have to actually CUT it because I couldn't keep up with it even daily in the shower with the pumice stone.

The best pumice stone I ever got, was at "Dollar General" with a rope attached to it. It's about two inches wide, and about 4-5 inches long, and about a half inch thick. I can actually keep up with the callous now, whereas before I could not. But it's the Iodine fixing the problem, not the stone, because I've been using this kind of stone for over two years now! And no more cutting!

The thickness is sloughing off quite nicely! I asked my husband if he wanted to feel my feet, they're getting so soft! He just looked at me with disdain and said, "Uhhh, no thanks, heh, I'd really rather not thank-you-very-much!"

I wanted to mumble, "I'll bet I could find SOMEBODY who would want to" but I opted to just hold my head up, smile, and say, "OK, but it's your loss!"

I feel them enough for the both of us. This is just another amazing thing to me!

I remember reading that very thick callouses are connected to hypothyroidism - fix that - fix the feet! However, I have gotten my thyroid in the "normal" range with the thyroid hormone doctor's prescription and my feet NEVER improved like this!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)