CureZone   Log On   Join
Restoring health

monique_1 Views: 3,986
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 935,826

Restoring health

"restoring your health somehow may need to be a first priority and that's going to take diligence."

Dilegence. That is a key word. I have failed on this my whole life and that have just created a worse mess. Stressing with protocols, bombarding with supplements, fasts and herbs to get "clean".

A slow change is a lasting change. I believe this is true, now.

I think that people who unfortunely are faced with huge health issues are about to face many many things. They have to face that they are in a weaker state of health, accept that fact, learn about it, try to heal and realise that it was all harder than they thought. There will be frustration, doubt, fear, anger - they will hate their bodies for this burden.

In situations like this we want to separate ourselves from our bodies and run away from it.

And where did the diligence go? Maybe we never had it in the first place, and maybe for some of us we have to face difficult situations/times before whe get to know who we REALLY are.

Should we blame the body for being "ill"? What will happen if we hate the body?
Or ourselves? What will happen if we blame ourselves?
Or society for letting us live in a BIG lie all to often, which will keep us from the truth and thus prevent us from doing better choices, choices we would have done if we would have known better? What will happen if we blame someone else?
Or should we just try to live in peace with our body and love it really hard, and learn to practice diligence?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)