CureZone   Log On   Join
LYMPH NODES, PLEASE tell me there's a way to get rid of swollen lymph node.

Views: 46,677
Published: 17 years ago

LYMPH NODES, PLEASE tell me there's a way to get rid of swollen lymph node.

hello, i was diagnosed with hiv 3 months ago, i got tested after friend noticed swollen lymph gland below my jaw and ear. i was hiv tested previously a few months ago so this is probably a new infection. unfortunately the foundation who's gonna help me pay 70% of my hiv bills will not enroll me until October (i don't have insurance). so i wont be able to get any meds and do cd4 counts and stuff until October. it's been over 3 months and this lymph node hasn't went away or decreased. it's embarrassing and though lymph nodes can be caused by anything, i'm 23 years old and at this age it's associated with hiv. even if not, it's embarrassing to me because it's visible, right below my jaw.

I've tried castor oil packs, tea tree oil, Colloidal Silver sweet oil, heat pads, beta gluc. and nothing has decreased the swollen lymph node. is there anything i can do????????? please help, if you know an adult who's had swollen lymph node after hiv infection and no of a remedy please let me know. i've called dr's to see if there's any Antibiotic they could prescribe and most have said no. so is there any herbal remedy or anything i can do to reduce the size of the swollen lymph node or is there any alternative type of doctor or alternative treatment i could go and see? please help, thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.121 sec, (1)