CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distilled Water and minerals

knows Views: 3,210
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 934,667

Re: Distilled Water and minerals

Hi Pratt: Good question. I've been drinking distilled water since 1971 when I returned from Vietnam. Something inside just told me to do so. It wasn't a conscious thing I just did it.

Now, all these years later my sisters (3) all have arthritis and cardiovascular problems and my brother is now dead. So it's pretty important.

Distilled water has no minerals in it. That's why they say it's bad for you. However the human body CANNOT use the disolved minerals that are found in water. Matter of fact the liver will try to turn any water you do drink into distilled water before it cleans and supplies all the fluids the body needs.

The human body can only use "ionic" minerals. Disolved minerals are too big for the bodies requirements and end up precipitating out into the arteries and joints. Whala - heart disease and arthritis.

Distilled water does indeed leach out minerals from the body but they are the minerals that your body can't use anyway and are indeed creating quite a few problems for that body in the arteries and joints. Plus, putting an extra load on the liver that it doesn't need.

Ionic minerals are small enough for the body to use. If you've ever seen colloidal silver you'll notice you can't see the minerals in it. There is no mineral debris on the bottom and the color is clear. That's ionic minerals. It gets a little more technical than that but that's the basic explanation of it.

Ionic minerals are found in food only. Only nature can break down the minerals to the size the human body can use.

A mineral that is disolved by water over rocks and such cannot be used by the human body. The minerals will collect in your arteries and joints. You'll literally turn to stone.

Distilled water disolves those minerals and keeps you clean. So in that capacity distilled water does indeed leach minerals from the body. But, again, it's the minerals that are creating all the problems in the first place (disolved minerals). Distilled water cannot leach ionic minerals from the body. Ionic minerals become part and parcel of the tissues of the body and thus cannot be leached.

Again, the liver attempts to make all water you drink into distilled water. So you might as well give your liver a break and keep your arteries and joints clean by drinking distilled water in the first place.

I've heard all the controversies over the years also. I stuck with distilled water because I just felt better drinking it and sure enough eventually I found the technical reasons why. Buy a distiller. Doc Sutter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)