Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knows Views: 3,231
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 934,848

Re: Basics - kidneys

For sure kidney cleansing is very important as Barefoot contends. But I don't consider kidney cleansing part of a "Basics" program for someone who doesn't have any "serious" health problems.

My reasoning is thus: Without proper liver health the other organs are sure to get involved. When starting with the colon and proceeding upstream the liver is the next stop. After that it's the kidneys then lungs.

My experience is when the liver gets decongested the kidneys and lungs will clean out without any major help. That's my personal experience and has worked quite well. For sure my kidneys would ache after a flush and I would pass quite a bit of clear fluid for the next day or so. But I've never had to do a special program to clean the kidneys.

I feel that if the kidneys are a problem the liver needs more work. However, I never hesitate to recommend kidney cleansing. One of my best friends just completed one using Barefoots product and he loved the results.

Plus, my experience is with so-called "terminal" people. Once the colon and liver are back on line and the parasites gone they are then out of the woods and no longer "terminal" so I consider what I've done completed.

As they are doing the necessary cleaning I make sure they are doing the studying also. I just met Barefoot this past Winter when I discovered Clarks bug killer wasn't working anymore. Until I met Barefoot I would recommend Clark, Schulze, Christopher and others so the patient recieved a good understanding of what was necessary to beat "terminal". Now I just send them to Barefoot.

I discovered most of the patients problems arised from an absolute worship of their medical doctor. So my material is geared to break that brainwashing for raw public, simplify the whole thing and make Natural Healing understandable to the average Joe on the street. (It's amazing how lost they are).

Now that I know Barefoot it has made my job a lot easier because of the inconsistancies with others products and teachings. Barefoots products are the best
but what I've seen over the years is vegetarianism doesn't work that well for most people. I'll post my "regular nutrition" on my forum later today.

So, I don't disagree with kidney cleansing at all. As a "basics" program I don't think it's necessary that's all. What usually happens is they continue their studying and end up doing a good kidney cleanse anyway. Which is good.

But to get them out of the "terminal" woods the colon cleanse, liver decongestion, and antiparasites programs will do the trick. Once out of "terminal" yeah, flush the kidneys. Doc Sutter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)