CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Modern Message from Christ on Judging Others

krupaclassy Views: 2,464
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 929,456

Re: Modern Message from Christ on Judging Others

It's been 5 days since this has been posted, but it carries an important message that not many wish to see. Jesus taught, judge not lest ye be judged, and the measure that you measure with so shall you be measured. He also said that He may judge because His judgment is true. All this stands as true, even though so many of us do not want to hear it. Jesus in the "God at Eventide" book wanted that restated in a time where we try to take the judgment from His hands. He makes the decision as to what happens at the end, and whether we match His judgment parameters. We still do not understand what He said so many years ago. I didn't either, so He gave me understanding and I will share it with any who read this now, though I have my doubts that this will want to be seen.

I am going to use a problematic example, but I do not intend to cause debate, please try to read the message and leave your opinions aside for a moment. I will use one of the most hotly spoken of judgments of our time, homosexuality. See why I warned you first? For those who may not know the Levitical laws speak against men sleeping with men (I'm being circumspect for the sake of the more easily embarrassed). Now this law being so long preserved gives many the excuse to deem any who are homosexuals as being sinners. Some have even condeemed them to hell. This is a judgment, though many do not want to admit it. It is also "measuring" a person. Recall this is part of Jesus' teachings. Can we hold up against this measure? That depends on the measure. The measure is not homosexual or not, that's what a homosexual person must decide when considering if they are or are not homosexual. The measure is the Levitical law. (that refers to the book of Leviticus in the Old Testament if you are confused) There are many laws in the Levitical Laws, and the one on homosexuality is only one. These laws extend into Deuteronomy also. In Deuteronomy there is a law about mixing types of cloth that you wear. It refers to wearing only linen or only wool, never wear both. Now consider your socks, they are a cotton blend are they not? You are as guilty and worthy of judgment as a sinner as those who many break the "homosexual" law. Why? Because you broke a law in the Levitiacl Laws. If you cannot stand to those laws yourself, and the are diverse, then you cannot use it to judge others. How many have I just angered? Many I'd wager.

The point is that we will be measured by the same measure we use on others. You can use the Levitical laws to judge (measure) homosexuals but you must then be measured as following the Levitical laws also. Let Jesus and God be the judge. Do you think one is a sinner, pray for him or her instead of condemning them. Do you think one law gives you right to judge, read the rest of those Old Testament Laws and see if you can follow them as well. If you cannot, then you may be able to see that how we measure someone effects yourself.

The message is that judging belongs to God and God alone (Jesus and God are one, amen!) and not to us. Let God do His work and get out of the way, it might make for a happier, easier life for you.

God bless, krupaclassy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)