CureZone   Log On   Join
what if it's redness in the white area? from general pinkness&red veins?

perusing Views: 6,627
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 933,308

what if it's redness in the white area? from general pinkness&red veins?

what if it's red eyes? here's what I posted off topic in the oil pulling forum:

hey--
this is off topic. sorry-- but at least I know there's enough OPers that will respond quickly. I was just at the grocery store close to midnight and some pothead in front of me is tickled pink that I've got red eyes JUST LIKE HIM (I don't smoke pot.)

I've had red eyes for almost two months now!!!

I've been on a liver cleanse for almost three weeks. My water intake is good-- 50 ounces to 80 ounces or more. I admit I tend more towards the 50 ounces than the 80 but still-- (I'm 150 lbs, so 75 ounces is how much I'm "supposed" to take.)

I've also been on humaworm for about a week. This is my second time trying it so I'm not knocking it.

I've had red eyes for...maybe a month and a half, maybe two?

I don't have allergies or anything that I can think of that would cause it. There are days when I'm not online much at all and days when I am, and yet-- pink eyes. I notice it's really pink when I wake up and also at night-- it clears up a little during the day but is ALWAYS present!!!

I can't figure out if it's environmental-- something in my house that I rent. I was traveling for a few months and came back in late May....so maybe the paint or my shower water??? I've never stayed in my house for longer than a month before since I moved in last november.

I thought it was my liver. I though it was toxicity-- but I've been making sure to track my BMs to make sure I'm getting rid of gunk without getting to the point of feeling "clogged up."

I OP 5-10 times a week, mostly with castor oil. Occasionally with Hemp Seed oil or others. I also swallow Flax seed oil with BHT.

There were several days when I forgot to take the BHT and the eyes didn't brighten up from what I remember so I don't think it's that.

Ideas? I'll know if it's environmental because I'm going travelling in a couple weeks but if it's not that I don't want red eyes forever!

and I've been very good! I've only used Visine maybe three times. I also started using Colloidal Silver two days ago...but it hasn't cleared up :(

eating wise, I'm pretty good: I eat mostly vegan food-- probably about 60 percent of it is vegan, and probably 3/4 of my vegan food is raw veggies or fruit. I have maybe 30 percent vegetarian...and this is pretty much pizza, or a pastry that I'll have with my lunch or dinner. and then ten percent, about once a week I have a couple servings of meat--chicken sandwich or sushi typically. My vice is the pizza, or iced tea-- but even with the iced tea I have less than I used to. I probably have about 25 ounces of tropical iced tea either every day if I'm bad, or every 2-3 days typically. lately it's been every few days. Lots of fruit-- maybe 6-12 pounds a week, typically pineapple, raspberries, cherries from costco (not organic, I know, but no one has organic pineapple! and it's delish!)

not much exercise to speak of, but I'm up and around during the day, walking the dog to the deli for my veggie sandwich.

I can't think of any other variables.

please help me. this isn't depressing like being physically ill, but it does grind down my self esteem a bit.

edit: uh-- I just thought of something...everynight I turn on my gas oven (I've got a really small guest house) since I turned off the noisy heater for the summer, and let it heat the house for an hour or two.

um-- if the fire is burning off the gas..that wouldn't cause red eyes, would it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)