CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to liver flush after master cleanse?

hopinso Views: 1,858
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 92,674

Re: how to liver flush after master cleanse?

I've done three Liver Flushes after nine day or longer Master Cleanses and several after three to five day fasts. I do not go back to solids before flushing. I drink apple juice (instead of orange juice) for three days, and stay with the Master-Cleanse lemonade too. On the third day I do the flush with the two doses of Epsom Salt taken in apple juice, later I take the oil and juice. The next morning I take the third and fourth Epsom Salt drinks. After the second ES I go back drinking apple juice, Master-Cleanse lemonade and plenty of water. That evening I begin on the veggie broth. The day after I slowly go back on solid foods. This method has worked very well for me everytime. You do not have to have completed the parasite cleanse before you flush. By the way, to make sure you are good and cleaned out before flushing, DO NOT take any P&B shakes for at least two days before flushing. A psyllium plug can cause toxins and stones stay in the intestines too long and make you feel ill. If you stop taking the psyllium a couple of days before flushing and make sure and use Epsom Salts , your colon should be open and the stones will evacuate quickly and with little effort.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)