CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mag Oil?

hopinso Views: 7,452
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 925,477

Re: Mag Oil?

Most magnesium supplements are poorly absorbed by the body, that is why they make such good laxatives. For example, less than 4% of the magnesium in Epsom Salt can be utilized on a cellular level when taken orally. Most of it goes straight through the body. Large doses have the laxative effect.

Magnesium oil is really highly concentrated sea water with the salt removed. It does have an oily feel, but it is not oil. Visit the Global Light Website that jolts posted, you can get a lot of good information there. Applying it so it is absorbed through the skin is an excellent way to get the essential magnesium. Applying it directly to areas of pain, damage or inflammation helps a lot. Soaking in it helps the whole body.

I also highly recommend Sea Salt for all of your salt needs. I even take a shaker to work so I can have it when I have lunch there. Some people use it in high amounts, but start slowly or just use it as a seasoning at first.

Finding the right combination of nutrients can be a challenge, then we must also find out what dosage works best for us. Sea Salt and its huge number of trace minerals should be a major part of any health plan. Items like magnesium oil and Iodine may be more specialized, but since a large number of the population is lacking in these elements, they will probably prove helpful too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)