CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worms/parasite ITS AMAZING

realeyez Views: 29,610
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 923,444

Re: Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) got rid of my worms/parasite ITS AMAZING

Yes, it won't kill parasites that live in the blood for instance. But something amazing happened for me. I knew I had a bad case of worms, but I also have immense itching in my skin every night, every morning I was covered in tiny bumps/bits (I believed they came from inside my body.) Now I can't quite explain it, but the itching has almost entirely stopped, I don’t wake up with tons and tons of bits, and the mucus in my lungs in clearing since taking the DE.

Intestinal worms can lodge in the sides of the intestines and excrete their eggs into the blood stream; sending eggs circulating around the body- usually the eggs get dumped off into the lungs. The lungs create the phlegm. When the phlegm comes up it's either coughed out or swallowed (this usually happens while we're sleeping) and the whole cycle happens again. The eggs are delivered back into the intestinal track.

I've stopped taking all the herbal remedies and other medicinal substances. I'll start up again in a month or so for 2 to 4 weeks and accompany it with a digestive system cleanse. Targeting all my organs and blood- especially liver & kidney flush.

I can only imagine that I have parasite in other parts of my body. But killing my intestinal parasites has been a great victory and energizer for creating further balance and health in other parts of my body. The DE has had the greatest impact on me. Up until then I tried everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)