CureZone   Log On   Join
How do I heal an anal fistula?

Views: 9,506
Published: 17 y

How do I heal an anal fistula?

I'm desperate. I recently had surgery for what was believed to be a cyst. It turned out to be an anal fistula. What can I do? Should I have a colonic? Would that make it worse? Should I try an herbal colon cleanse? Are there any essential oils that might be helpful? My doctor said to wait two months because "fifty percent of the cases heal naturally". I'm a 30 year old woman and I'm afraid this will affect my personal life. I can't imagine having to explain to a guy what is essentially a second a$$hole when having sex. It's very embarrassing. Someone, please help!

I can't go for a second opinion because I don't have health insurance. I had to apply for Charity Care, a program for low income individuals that only covers hospital costs but not medication or surgeon fees! Coincidentally, a tiny hemorrhoid developed along with the fistula. I wonder if they are related. My doctor says it has nothing to do with diet and what little I found on the internet seems to confirm this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)