CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: failed at 30 h fast but back on wagon and will fast 30 h within the week. Still all raw 5 DAYS!

Views: 3,050
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 921,450

Re: failed at 30 h fast but back on wagon and will fast 30 h within the week. Still all raw 5 DAYS!

Lauray,
I can tell you that I've felt many of the things you are talking about here. I hate to see that you are hurting so much and are having such a difficult time of things. I can tell you that from my experiences, fasting does not work wonders if you have issues with binging or any other eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating). I have struggled with food issues for a good portion of my life and have used fasting to "cleanse" "lose weight", etc, you name it. Problem is, the fast is not addressing your real problems. I sincerely believe, (take it for what you will) that the only way any of us will ever be satisfied is to seek God with our whole heart. He tells us if we ask anything in His name, it will be done for us... I know that I wondered why it wasn't being done for me (as I have dealt with a great deal of health problems, emotional problems, and rape throughout my young life)... the reason is I was not being "cured" or "healed" or even "helped" was that I was not satisfied with God and God alone. Since I have come to the realization that there is nothing else in life other than to love our Creator, I am beginning to be brought through many of my struggles. God is giving me strength. I still have struggles and issues, sure, but I know that if I abide in the will of my Heavenly Father, keep at it NO MATTER WHAT, that it will be done for me. It simply will. God doesn't renege on his promises, ever. Period.
Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)