CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Distilled water, Tap water and PH

inspiraller Views: 8,726
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 919,883

Re: Distilled water, Tap water and PH

Hi Archus

Sickness is dependent on many factors. Some are stronger than others. Also, people drink alcohol, do they not get sick? I have noted that people that have rising pisces in their chart seem to be more sensitive to illness and sickness than most. Maybe its to do with weak nerves.

Not many people do drink 2 litres of tap water a day, and its not surprising because it tastes like SH%T with all the chlorine and what ever else is in it. However, it varies in different areas anyway. Where I live in the UK its actually a ph of 8, so relatively speaking the alkalinity is pretty good already.

As for using baking soda, I can't claim to be an expert here but I have read mixed reviews. I saw a nutritionist for a while and when I started using bicarbonate of soda / baking soda with pure vitamin c to alkalise it, after a while she detected high levels of bicarbonates in my body which she said wasnt good. Unfortunatley this doesnt present much in the way of proof, so ill leave you to draw your own research. It's a manmade product anyway, so personally I don't use it much.

Just to note, himalayan salt will remineralise the water but it wont alkalise it much. Consider terramin clay, alkalising trace minerals - see alkalive or something similar, calcium or an ionizer and / or ozonater.

If you put some terramin clay and/or other trace minerals, and leave the water out for a while, let it sit in the sun somewhere for a few days, ideally not in a plastic bottle, or metal but glass or ceramic it will gradually rise a little more in alkalinity.

Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)