CureZone   Log On   Join
My prayer in this hour...

rudenski Views: 2,508
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 919,016

My prayer in this hour...

SELF-ACCEPTANCE: I see myself in union with my family and then open my arms to my larger family...every loving spirit and soul... I lift my larger family up, and I know as my opinions are in alignment with love and my preferences lead to kindness that they are important in this hour and beyond...

SELF-LOVE: My inner voice is in alignment with love and tells me it is okay to love myself in an unselfish way. As a result, my body/soul/spirit connection reacts with pure health in every way.

NON-COMPETITIVE: I easily defer to love.

TRUTH OF BEING: I am is made of love and as I am part of this same love, I am complete.

GENEROUS: I share all I am with love for all, understanding that we, all of us, are linked and united and there is no separation...

PEACE: I accept and embrace my IQ, appearance, body, parents, race,and birthplace...and I accept other's IQ, appearance, body, parents, race, and birthplace as their own right and I live in harmony with each loving aspect of each.

TRANQUILITY: I allow my larger family of love the chance to offer their love to me. I am embracing the love you are sending to me now...

SILENCE: I keep my mind quiet and open my soul to love offerings of other souls and other loving spirits.

SECURITY: For the larger family of loving kindness, we are held together in the arms of love... safe, valued and loved.....forever and ever and ever...

TRUE SELF: What I am is is love.

WORTHINESS: I am is worthy of blessings and I am blessed.

SELF-CONFIDENCE: I build myself up, and maximize my strengths that lead to loving kindness. I live within loving perceptions and abilities, and I always make choices built on the foundation of love.

BALANCE: I embrace my life's good balance, purpose and plans - and the big picture.

PERFECTION: I feel good about the greater love that is I am and in I am, I am perfected, seen through the eye's of love...

SELF-JOY: I acknowledge the progress and growth in my life, and I identify with the success of my past, present and future.

SELF-ESTEEM: I view myself as a success and feel lovable. As I feel this success and love coarses through my spirit...I am is whole and I join I am in wholeness.

SELF-FORGIVNESS: I have already forgiven myself and others of all harm. I know I am holds no un-forgiveness toward me.

APPROVAL: I have complete unconditional love and acceptance for myself and my family, the earth, the plants, animals, the air I breathe, the water of life I drink, for the animals that inhabit the earth...for all......for all... for all...

NECESSARY/NEEDED: The loving kindness I share contributes to the world in this finest hour of this planet and it is worthwhile and necessary. The world embraces the love I share with the world and the love of the whole of the world I allow to heal that which was once broken inside of me and the world to such a degree that what was once broken will never break in the same place again.

FAITH: I trust always that I am successful in every aspect of life where love is the measure of success and view myself and my larger family, the earth, the plants, and animals...the air I breathe..the water of life...for all... lovable - forever and ever...and ever...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)