CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL ~ Five weeks report

LNdolls Views: 3,283
Published: 17 y

TESTIMONIAL ~ Five weeks report

It really hit me this week that I am doing this, have a solid month under my belt. Maybe I got a little cocky, shrug, I dunno. But this week was rocking and reeling.

I took an average of just under 400 mg of Iodine in the form or iodoral and or Lugol's daily - but the daily amounts varied rather wildly. I also took IP6 twice a day - 2400 mg each time for 4 days and 1600 mg each time for 3 days. I am finishing up the Humaworm parasite cleanse and am so glad of that. Saturday this coming is the last of 30 days. I did the salt push when needed, and more often when I upped the Iodine intake. I ate at least an ounce of raw Brazil nuts each day - sometimes more and that is it. No other supplements to my regular food.

I registered two pounds down on the scale today - after being exactly the same weight since June 1 - and no, I did nothing to try and influence this in any way. I am certainly smaller, most noticeably in the waist and belly. My pants are beginning to slip.

The last two days I spent a lot of time sleeping, deep restorative sleep, not detox dreams, not jumping up to pee often. Very nice.

I have had a few detox sessions, but most were avoided by taking the salt push at the same time I took the iodine. Even on the days I took 600 mg - the salt push helped me avoid Iodine detox most of the time. I struggled with detox from the parasite cleanse, though. Emotional dips followed by relief from a BM.

Perhaps the biggest thing is this Dragon Mouth - It began before this week, but I really did not notice it so much, now it seems to never go away. I wake from sleep with it, and it returns within an hour of eating: metal, almost burning breath and taste in my mouth. I oil pull every day, sometimes twice a day with Virgin raw coconut oil. I drink lots and lots and lots of water. shrug

I had one episode of knee, ankle and hip pain on the right - salt push took care of it. When my iodine intake was higher, on those days I did take the salt push. Yesterday and today - I have not.

Otherwise my mood has been consistently up, positive and hopeful. I have begun to think anything is possible again.

My sisters say I look better.. even though my face continues to break out in waves. I sure don't see it.

My energy levels have fluctuated - one day of extreme energy - I was up and busy for 21 out of 24 hours - big fun. Another day I felt like crap no matter what I tried and went back to bed early. Yesterday I slept most of the day. I know the Humaworm cleanse is contributing part of that.

One sister is finally back to two drops and will stay there. She reports 'nothing much' so far being back on the iodine one week.

Second sister is at 50 mg and holding, doing great. No detox symptoms - not even a detox dream to report. She has cut all 3 of her meds in half with no negative repercussions.

Sister three begins her iodine today - one drop. She has a growth on her thyroid and has been concerned as it swelled and shrank recently. She is hoping iodine will help that particularly.

My friend is doing great on 50 mg a day, as is her husband - no detox symptoms and feeling fine.

I am going back raw 100% on Saturday and very much looking forward to it. Yesterday and today I am taking 100mg of iodine, and may go even lower for a bit as I go raw. It is not a fast, I will have plenty of roughage - plenty. grin But vegan uncooked is a faster transit diet and may require me to do a bit of adjusting with the iodine.

-edit- I edited to correct the amount of iodine in the drops I took - now they reflect 6.25 per drop

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)