CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The M.D. Forum - Notes and comments, some of its history

rabbitears Views: 2,684
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 912,540

Re: The M.D. Forum - Notes and comments, some of its history

Hello!

Thank you very much for a great post!

I'd like to add that I've always had two great concerns in regard to the MD Forum and RHRPlus, when I started them. They are separate but because of my involvement it is interrelated, like other private forums.

*MD Forum*
After much research and looking into my own health, I felt that not enough information was available in regard to microbes. Digging deeper, it seemed as though this was a missing factor or certainly a co-factor when considering an illness. Many people are focusing on "parasites" but there is much more to understand. The MD Forum was set-up to be an informative place for this reason.

*RHRPlus*
If anyone has read any of my posts from Day 1, I've clearly stated my concerns that not enough people were not being help, whether it was research related, developing an effective protocol, or whatever. I felt many lab services, research and/or protocols were inadequate; additionally, I felt that many people were being taken advantage of more ways than one without results. This really bothered me! Not to mention that I too had been a "victim" of a poorly run system. Again, this has been voiced previously. Instead of being a "victim" I was going to do something about it because I'm a "doer".

For two years I had been quietly looking into this very seriously. Instead of me focusing on a protocol which takes A LOT of research (the way that I need and want it done), it was decided to focus on lab consultation services -- a reasonable choice to do something immediate to help people. This meant a service that would help empower people rather than disempower people. I've been involved with alternative health for many many years and this has always been my philosophy -- empower people. Whatever I did, it had to be done with high integrity with REAL results -- no more false hopes, ever again because something had to be set-up that worked with SCIENTIFIC back-up! Choosing Doc as a consultant was also a very good choice, I feel. I have been more than impressed with his research and lab findings. Throughout the years I've consulted with others; he is the one of the best with excellent integrity and high standards.

Doc and I strongly agree that RHRPlus never would or could turn into a commercial "profit making machine" because there is much research that needs to be done! Additionally, in order to do anything like that, fees would be outrageously high to cover expenses or to degrade the integrity of services by becoming like other lab services. Not likely to happen!! I'd rather NOT do it at all if it ever came down to this.

With the availability of this private Forum I'd like to give people a better understanding as to how or why labs work and fail. If you find a lab better than what I've set up with proven scientific methods, than more power to you! But, PLEASE use this forum to help get informed so that you are empowered with knowledge.

My goal, as well as Doc's, is to help people as much as possible because far too many people are sick that aren't getting the answers they need or the proper assistance. For me, this is about empowering people and finding health with the best means possible to achieve this goal!

Best of Health,

DD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)