Hulda Clark Cleanses

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
apxr Views: 3,009
Published: 17 years ago

The M.D. Forum - Notes and comments, some of its history

A bit of History for everyone on CZ re: RHRPlus and the M.D.'s Forum [from my P.O.V.], along with some personal notes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. In light of a very recent post that subtly could raise doubts about my objectivity and intentions [and possibly DD's as well] with regards to this M.D.'s Forum and RHRPlus -the service provided within-, on this single occasion I'll take some time to share some facts regarding both the Service and this Forum, what they mean and how and why they came to be, always from my point of view and according to the data I possess, hoping that afterwards and in the future both efforts will be understood a little better.

First of all, let's propose some brief definitions [from my understanding]

RHR [although I believe that by now it needs no introduction]:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RHRPlus: You all know what RHR is, it's a Service that should help people to SEE and to understand better whatever is inside them that could be causing disease, always SCIENTIFICALLY and in Truth; nothing more, nothing less. The service is provided for a fee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "M.D.'s Forum" [or the M.D. Forum]:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Microbe Detectives Forum: A forum where you can talk about microbes and how and why they cause disease, not necessarily in a formal fashion, but always in Truth. A good learning tool and a helpful one I think, if it helps a patient to make some sense off all the numerical jazz that many labs provide, in my opinion. This forum service is for free and while "self-promotion" is allowed according to CZ and while it points openly to RHRPlus, as I can see, it's not why I'm helping with it and not what it's about from my point of view. There is data in this regard.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my picture of both concepts. With that said, let's begin:

RHR
~~~

In my opinion, RHR is a GREAT idea. It gives everyday people a Scientific Tool that allows them to see inside their bodies, wether or not what they see is illness or anything else, all of it without having to ask the "middleman" for permission while at the same time ridiculously having to pay for such permission. [We all know who the "middleman" is -- The m.d. [the other kind], in case it was missed].

The service is not just an educational tool, it's a revealing way of learning about one's inner-self, physiologically speaking, IF the work and the service are provided in rigorous monotonous Truth, which they are. Think about it, how many times do patients have the opportunity to look into the Microbial World inside their own bodies? Before RHRPlus, never before, to my knowledge. That used to be the medical doctor's domain. Well, not anymore.

In my opinion, the first thing we need is eyes when looking into our problems; we need to try to identify the problem(s) so that at least we know what we're up against, and maybe we can do something about it later on if m.d.'s [the other kind] fail to succeed. That's what I'm sure many would like for them and their families at all times, and that's what RHR provides, in my opinion and according to the facts in the shape of a website and of the service provided.

RHR is a very organized and thought-out Project, and each step taken is considered carefully to the best of ability. I am helping RHR to grow the best that I can, just like in our own small way each of us helps forums to grow whenever a post is made.

According to current world history, RHR is not likely to last very long as a running service, because that seems to be the trend in the world nowadays, so in my opinion it's a little gem that should be enjoyed while it lasts. Everyone that gets the opportunity to enjoy RHR will be part of something special, in my opinion, something you just don't see everyday, because there are just too many odds at work against it. RHRPlus itself seems like a service from out of the past, something that Real 'old-school' medical doctors from other centuries used to do, when the Doctor used to be with the patient at their home as part of the family, thinking and looking deeply into the affliction until the condition was resolved or until the war just couldn't be won.

Am I promoting RHR? Yes, of course, and so will everyone that tries the service and finds satisfaction in it. Do I make a profit out of it? In short, NO.

[Here's why briefly:

There is no way that anyone could afford my humble assistance in terms of Consulting, not because I'm so great or because I'm so expensive. It's simply because I'm just not for sale, nor is my time as a professional or as a student [and these things take a great deal of time, trust me].

I don't have a price set for my hours. Maybe life is just too precious and should mean a bit more, what we make of it. I can give my hours freely if I choose to, just as I do on CZ, but to hire myself to anyone for a fee is an unlikely event, I think, maybe because my goals are different, or maybe because I can do it this way and keep trying for a while. It's always a choice, after all. So, why do I do it? Why do I post on the forums? Why bother? That seems to remain a mystery, doesn't it, but ask yourself as a reader the same question everytime you look for answers, and maybe someday you'll understand better such reasons.]

I'm helping RHR almost more than my time for Research allows; it's a fact that I'm a rather busy student. Because RHR is a noble effort [although it does have a commercial background attached because DD's work and expenses and the staff's in the future need to be covered, my understanding of it], I chose to assist it with my best effort and according to my schedule. This is no secret.

As long as RHRPlus continues to be a service provided with the sole intention to find Truth -although a profit is derived in the process-, I will back it up and it is what I'll pursue. However, If and when it turned into yet another insubstantial commercial venture to simply make a profit -something I doubt very deeply-, I would need to let it go, because it would go against my nature. DD knows this well, I think.

When RHR was about to be created, which was and is DD's excellent idea, I suggested to keep me separate from the business-wise operation for several reasons, one of them being that the last thing I want is for her effort to go down the drain due to ambiguity. My "objectivity" could have been put into question simply for trying to help her out, I suggested. It would appear that I may have been right, according to the very recent post mentioned at the top (
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=910135
), and that's part of the reason for this very post.

Brave and firm as she is, she insisted repeatedly that she wanted me on the team anyway. After long conversations, we both agreed that I would lend the assistance necessary as an external Consultant, for the services to function until the project could pick up on its own and independently, because it's a fact that my work is not limited to waging for a fee, and I'd like to do a bit more than commercial laboratory work [I don't need it and I don't want it, either].

A child needs help while learning to walk and such is the case of RHR, in my opinion, for which I became available. So it follows that I'm doing everything that I can logistically, strategically and above all Scientifically to ensure that RHR delivers, REGARDLESS. My costs [if any] while doing so are to be covered, of course, by RHR itself because unfortunately I can't sponsor it or support it financially.

Microbe Detectives - The M.D. Forum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another fine idea. The M.D. Forum [or M.D.'s Forum] idea came up during several email conversations in which the possibility of a Forum where Microbial Causes for Disease could be discussed, not just pertaining to Parasites or any specific kind of 'bug', but to ANY bug, whichever it may be. It also occurred that it could be useful as a tool for people wanting to know more about their illnesses with regard to the [often] obscure results from laboratories. I agreed with it right away.

Naturally, DD saw it [the Forum] additionally as an opportunity to promote RHR and to let people know about it, because CZ Forum users -her thought- could benefit best from it, being a fact that so many of them have been 'wandering about' for years, so to speak, with illnesses they just don't seem to resolve, and for which they would like to find a 'culprit', if there's any to be found.

I found the thought very noble but I disagreed with 'the promotion part' [although I understood that CZ is probably the best place to let people know about a service like RHRPlus].

I disagreed with it in the sense that [in my opinion] the M.D.'s Forum should have been created SOLELY with the initial purpose of 'microbe discussion' in mind, because to attempt any link to RHR could have been viewed as an attempt to sell something, even if such attempt was carried out with the best intentions in the world. Also it could be seen as if the M.D. Forum was created FOR RHRPlus, as a shallow marketing tool simply to help promote RHR, which is NOT true. I may have been right.

So, there we have it, there's RHRPlus, and here's the M.D. Forum for all of us to enjoy and to help us learn. I welcome everyone to read and to post into this forum and whenever and if ever they feel like it to see what RHRPlus has to offer, one time or the other. Either way, the final goal is or should be Health, in my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (6)