CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is a cure? Health Freedom Expo

traderdrew Views: 4,169
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 901,052

Re: What is a cure? Health Freedom Expo

In conclusion of this subject, I believed the more unnatural substance is, the more I could argue that it would be a cure if it had been attributed to curing a disease. Homeopathic remedies are not found naturally in nature.

On the other hand, does the body react to the energy of homeopathic frequencies to heal itself? If this is the case then one can certainly argue that nothing else but the body heals itself.

The Health Freedom Expo was excellent. I was on information overload and I have a lot to learn. I think I will go to another one. I learned things I don’t think I would have ever learned here on curezone. I saw one of Kevin Trudeau ’s programs. It was very good. Now that I have heard and seen him speak before an audience, I believe there are people who have posted comments on this forum and other places who misunderstand the information in his diet book. You can disagree with me all you want, he has more good things to say. Someone here said he acts weird with his body language. I can understand how you can get that impression when he is on TV. When you see him speak with his body language in person, it looks normal and I got the impression that he is a very ambitious and intelligent man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)