CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is this???

molly bloom Views: 9,582
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 906,068

Re: What is this???

Just spotting....but the last couple of days I had a very familiar feeling...you know, that dull cramping, with more discharge than usual (sorry guys). When I saw the spotting today I wasn't totally shocked considering those cramps.

I just talked to a friend at lunch. Her 72 yr old mother started her periods again at the age of 72 when she started taking heavy duty vitamins. I have no idea what they were as her mom lived in El Salvador. But she said they never explained it to her mother, and just put her on some different vitamins and it stopped.

I would welcome "Flow" back. As I never had any female problems I grieved over them stopping. It does feel like a very natural cleansing each month.

I can't quite explain it, but I did feel something from the beginning of drinking that IP6...call it intuition, I don't know.

Great, now my stomach is growling...that is familiar too!

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your support.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)