CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Deadly twist at the chiropractor's office: Chiropractor's move can trigger strokes in healthy patients

boldyloxx Views: 8,240
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 904,613

Re: Deadly twist at the chiropractor's office: Chiropractor's move can trigger strokes in healthy patients

LCD, I feel the writer of the article you posted is too slanted against the chiropractor profession . Nevertheless, their article does NOT turn me off towards chiropracters. It only warns me to do my homework and make sure I choose a chiropracter who knows what he/she is doing. As in surgeons and anyone in the medical field, you are going to get some who work carelessly or don't follow all the proper protocols.

The chiropracter I go to is also a Reiki practitioner and energy healer. Every time I get an adjustment from him, I feel balanced and refreshed. He has a very calm demeanor as well-- and tells me how to move and breathe as he manipulates my spine.

A friend of mine who had been in a car accident went to a chiropracter who tested him first to see if he was able to do an adjustment on him. Well, my friend was turned away because the chiropracter knew that if he did any adjustment on him, it would be too risky for the type of injury that he had. That is also a good chiropracter--- who knows when NOT to give an adjustment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)