CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL ~ start slow and go slow on iodine, especially if taking meds (edited by moderator)

High on Water Views: 3,166
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 902,024

TESTIMONIAL ~ start slow and go slow on iodine, especially if taking meds (edited by moderator)

Sorry 'bout that...here, allow me to just post THIS from April. I DO have an addendum to it however...

FIRST READ THE FOLLOWING LINK - (it is my response to another person's post, but) it includes my regimen up to late April.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=871316#i

And NOW, read the addendum:

(please read the above link first)

*JUNE 21, 2007*: As of today (actually) I'm on my "five days OFF of iodine" but then I'm going back down to regular supplementation! (I DO believe that I am totally detoxed from the other halogens, as I no longer get the funky-colored urine nor the bromide pimples!)

I have reached the point now, where mega-dosing has become detrimental. MAKE NO MISTAKE, I DO believe that mega-dosing DOES have its place, as it is necessary to push OUT the heavier halogens. But I believe that I have done that, and it's now time (for me) for simple supplementation.

Why do I believe this? Because staying at the 8 drops twice a day, AND doing the regular salt-water flushes, were actually taking me backwards this past couple of days. My hypothyroidism was returning, I was bloated all over (even with the flushes), my "husky/gravelly-voice" returned, I was cold and tired.

I was confused at first, (wondering, what do I do NOW) thinking, "Nah, you still need MORE iodine." But then I spent the entire day in the heat of the sun. We're talking a real scorcher! For the full day, my bloated self drank very little water, had no salt, had no iodine, and I just lay there and baked. I literally fell asleep, in the full sun, in my swimsuit, and slept for an hour. (This was at 2pm - at FULL and HIGH sun!) I awoke a little groggy, but I was NOT HOT! I realized how long I was asleep and thought, "Oh, NOW you've done it...you were asleep ON YOUR STOMACH, and the sun was hitting your BACK, and the BACKS of your legs, and you are going to be one fried krispy-kritter because those areas have not seen the sun for a full YEAR!"

HOWEVER:

I DID sweat!
(If there's not enough Iodine or water in the body, you don't)

I had NO bromide pimples ANYWHERE!
(I have had several times when sweating profusely produced LOTS of bromide pimples!)

I was clearer-headed too!
(clearer than I'd been for the last few days.)

I felt the skin around my eyes.
("Hmmm", I thought, no more puffiness there!")

I spoke. Crystal-clear voice again.
(Wow. I mean, we are talking I could have played a role as saucy-wench barmaid in an old western movie just ONE HOUR PRIOR to this!)

Hmmm.

The biggest "knowing" (that I still had plenty of Iodine reserves IN MY BODY) was the fact that I DID NOT BURN.

AT ALL.

The backs of my legs are BROWN.

My BACK is...BROWN.

The only parts that are a touch "pink" are the parts that never-ever see sun. Before I fell asleep, I had pulled up the bottom part of my swimsuit and the sides of my straps to expose skin that hadn't seen the sun in years and years. The skin is pink (and not "lobster-red") in those places, but doesn't hurt at all. And, it didn't blister, either!

So, that's where I am at today. This learning process is STILL ongoing for me. From the Cayce literature, I'm either going to stay off of Iodine for six weeks, and then go back to my regular low-dose regimen - or - I will resume my low-dose regimen after these "five-days OFF of iodine" are through.

I'm leaning toward the six-weeks off, based on what felt "right" (in my gut) when I read it the first time. My "gut-instincts" have never failed me before! (Except those days when I "stuffed" it unmercifully!) LOL!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (2)