CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need help: Hives after colonic irrigation

valerie_cct Views: 9,746
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 898,748

Re: Need help: Hives after colonic irrigation

Hi 81381, I found the reply above by telman to be an excellent one! That being said, the fact that you had an outbreak of hives and 2 of the people you had drinks with went to the hospital as a result of hives is a loud and clear message that the beer you drank was contaminated with something that is not good for you.

Upon reading it I though about the recent contamination of pet foods with imported Chinese melamine. Wasn't this connected with gluten, a wheat product that is used in brewing some beers? I also recall questions as to whether these contaminated products may have been introduced into human food products.

I think you can discount the possibility that enemas had anything to do with your hives outbreak. I've never heard of anyone who ever connected hives with having an enema. I think you should consider reporting the establishment where the 3 of you had drinks to the appropriate health officials in your area for investigation.

I don't believe in coincidences, something is not right,

Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)