CureZone   Log On   Join
Need help: Hives after colonic irrigation

Views: 10,656
Published: 17 years ago

Need help: Hives after colonic irrigation

About six months ago I went to get a professional colonic irrigation. Right after it my lower abdomen broke into big hives, which I was able to classify as urticaria. The urticaria subsided in a couple of hours. The person who did the colonics told me that I had a blockage and I needed more sessions. I purchased 10 more and I used them in the next two months. I did not get any new hives during this time.

My problem is that for the last 2 or 3 months I've been having urticaria again. I have noticed that it is somehow connected to my bowel movement because it comes in the morning often after I go to the bathroom. It also seems connected to alcohol consumption. I don't seem to have a problem eating any kind of food, but if I have a little alcohol (as little as a single bottle light beer), I get hives almost instantly. After searching and reading through messages here in curezone I was able to find three possible reasons: candida, diverticulosis and a liver problem.

I've done 7 liver flushes with mixed success, following Hulda Clark's and Andreas Moritz.
I also did 10 days of the Master Cleanse about a year ago.

Does anyone have the same problem? Can anyone help?

Steven

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.068 sec, (1)