CureZone   Log On   Join
For Kathryn...

LLL Views: 11,482
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 895,891

For Kathryn...

Hi Kat!!
How are you? Im doing great. When I first arrived over here I got a job at a health food market and cafe. I was lucky enough to get hired into the Wellness Dept where they sell all the supplements and body care stuff. I fell in love with it! If you remember, I was all into raw foods and juicing only. Well, back in Nov, I got let go because Whole Foods moved in just up the street from me. Well, guess where I work now!!!! I love talking with people about getting better. It's a challenge over here in clogged-artery-heaven! I've actually walked people over to the produce dept and had to show them what an avocado is and how to eat it! I guess this latina has somewhat of an advantage...LOL I love the weather over here...it starts pouring all of a sudden and then stops just as quickly...and a street away, it can be bone dry! It's been hard to make friends though. I think that I may offend some because of the way I eat or that I dont drink...whatever. I still like it here...one thing that has been a true blessing is that almost everyone takes responsibiliy for their children! My child, Nicholas, has absolutely blossomed over here. Life is good over here. I think about you often too. I still have one of the smile rocks that you sent me. I will never forget the kindness you showed me. I also remember when things started to change with Curezone and wondered if you still feel it's safe here??? Remember when that guy told me to pull all my teeth?!!! LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)