CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i cant find my strings... help

MOMMIOF4 Views: 17,479
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 895,629

Re: i cant find my strings... help

Let me explain better-I am NOT preggo now...I was stating that b/c the strings are up in my uterus with the IUD,there's no way for me to check to make sure the IUD is in place...therefore it could result in a suprise preg. if it falls out w/out me knowing. That sucks...plus, despite what Doc says-don't think it can be too good. I too have been having other side effects:Eating alot-esp. sweet stuff,TIRED all the time (can't get up in AM-can't stay up after I get the kids to bed in PM)also itchy skin on my legs,I had breakouts on my upper thighs and butt cheeks ;)Mild headaches every day and I have gained 6 lbs. out of nowhere in 2 weeks time. I do not have insurance now,of course,so I do not know what I am going to do!I am a single mom of 4 and I just don't think I can stand it any longer.AHHHH!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)