CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie perspective re: This particular website...

peace_thru_unity Views: 1,837
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 891,688

Newbie perspective re: This particular website...

as a newbie here, but an oldie on other forums, I want to point out that this particular website is complicated at first visit.

I was unaware of the R RN and BSA posts -- still don't really know what those letters mean, and was having a lot of difficulty navigating to information I need in my research.

I work online, so it's not like I'm inexperienced -- I can only imagine someone who has little web experience coming to a complicated website like this and trying to navigate around and find information.

One of the reasons why this site is so difficult is because it is so huge, with such a wealth of great information .... but one must know how to find it!

So .... those of you who are 'oldies (but goodies)' have to help the newbies here, just as we oldies on other sites will help you should you show up there as a newbie.

Our existence is about relationships -- unity of purpose makes us first friends, then (hopefully) ... family.

peace
:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)