CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ? I've tried the Q-link, Q-ray, and Ewater products.

Views: 8,354
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 891,506

Re: ? I've tried the Q-link, Q-ray, and Ewater products.

no you can leave it on whenever you like as far as i know. no warnings or anything included either

yes well, in the beginning the pendant might cause abit of a cramping feeling around the heart/heartchakra, not in the extent to be worried about. i didnt really take it off, only a couple of times in the first year or so. this will get less over time, i see it as a cleansing effect not sure how to describe it otherwise. this was my experience, but i think you will have no problems with this.

it comes with a leather cord.

i dont wear it all the time anymore, but i always wear it when im behind the pc for a longer period of time

the only downside is since its fairly large. next to that, people who like a feeling of 'freedom' might not enjoy a fairly bulky thing around their neck. not in the least because its not exactly stimulating for correct neck posture. on the other hand, when one is becoming sensitive to emf posture collapses as well i think so, dont think it matters much in the end. i try not to wear it when off the pc purely for correct posture reasons

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)