CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ? I've tried the Q-link, Q-ray, and Ewater products.

Larryb Views: 8,458
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,153,717

Re: ? I've tried the Q-link, Q-ray, and Ewater products.

OK this is weird. I just received my new Qlink (same as the old but black instead of white). This thing was like getting on a bucking bronco after being used to the HP. Energy was through the roof, but it wasn't a good energy. I played tennis with it and went on a screaming and cursing tirade that shocked my opponent (whom I've played regularly with for 10 years).

Thinking was also erratic and agitated. I put back on the Harmonic Protector a few hours after tennis and was back to feeling more sanguine, centered and within myself. I've been wearing it all day again today and feel great. I don't know what would happen if I wore just the Qlink for a couple weeks to get my body back used to it (but I'm afraid to try at this point).

Crazy the way this stuff works. One thing I'd add is that I'll notice sometimes when wearig the HP that I tend to listen to more serence music, and it sounds incredible like I've never heard it. Also, I find myself enjoying beauty of nature, people, artwork etc more palpably. It stands out more now that I've been switching between the HP and Qlink.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)