CureZone   Log On   Join
Sleep Issue on the WD

claymore411 Views: 5,514
Published: 17 y

Sleep Issue on the WD

I've been on the WD for almost 4 weeks now. I love all aspects of it, dropped 4% bodyfat, feel stronger, tons and I mean tons of energy during the day....
The only downside is that I'm having a serious problem feeling tired at night.
I have to get-up at 05.00 and at 22.00 I'm still buzzing along.
Tried eating more carbs as the book says (6 slices of multi-grain organic bread as an example) at the end of the overfeed to no avail.
Any ideas???

Synopsis of my experience:

1. Hunger will disipate after about 5 days. Juice and fruit in the AM, add nuts in the PM. Eat lots at the overfeed. How much? You probably aren't eating enough unless you almost are uncomfortable.
2. Energy...you will have LOTS of it.
3. The Workout- yeah it's tough, so work up in small increments. Don't over do it.
I'm playing Indoor Soccer twice a week and using the Athletes Performance Center Soccer specific workout, so I'm not really doing the workout described. Did it fro one week, but it's too much with the above.
4. Drink water, more than you think. I'm at 3 litres per day on non-excercise days, that should clear-up any bowel issues. (no pun intended)
5. You will feel much better than you did before you started....allergies will subside, the afternoon crash will disappear, you will lose fat.
Note: Years ago I had a Personal Trainer for a Pro, World Class Bodybuilder build me a fat loss diet. The foods were the same types, only more limiting. The quantity was enormous. It worked, but was very difficult. What I'm saying here is that the food types the WD tells you to eat are right on the mark. The "vast quantity" at the Overfeed makes sense. Make sure it is a vast quantity of the right foods.
If you want to really make this thing work, the evening meals should consist of an 8 ounce chicken breast (or 2), brown, slow cooked rice and brocolli. Add some flaxseed oil, and eat until you are ready to burst. Two weeks of this and you'll be amazed at the fat loss. It's a little boring, but it will work.
Now if I could only sleep...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)