CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine - THE GREAT ALKALIZER

Views: 2,397
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 891,208

Re: Iodine - THE GREAT ALKALIZER

I believe that the body makes itself acidic, in response to the poisoning of its enzymes, primarily by fluoride and mercury. The body chooses to lower its pH to keep reaction rates at sufficient levels to enable the person to survive with inhibited enzymes.

When the fluoride and mercury are removed, and the enzymes are no longer poisoned, then the body will adjust its pH back to normal. If that isn't right, I'll eat my Stetson.

There is no reproducible scientific basis for those who claim that certain foods are more alkalizing than others, in all people. All these books that tell you lemon juice has an alkalizing effect never mention how this was determined. I think it is the work of a whirling dervish. Merely becasue people cite web sites that make claims does not make waht is written there true. I have clearly convincing evidence of my position, and the one other main true cause of acidity, but I have five miles to run.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)