CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: visual blackouts

Views: 3,570
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,706

Re: visual blackouts

I've had the exact experience. In my case it was dehydration.I had gone on a trip, didn't drink a lot of water, I waas in meetings a lot. I did a lot of flying which is dehydrating. Then the next morning I got in the shower. As the hot water dilated my blood volume a black curtain just began coming down over my eyes. It scared me so I jump out of the shower and the adrenalin got my blood pumping so the vision came back. If your daughter was not dehydrated when her bllod tests were done, nothing would show as abnormal. Think if she drinks enough water, does anything that would require more. Was she bathing or showering before any of these incidents? Though she didn't faint, many people that do, get this feeling too. It isn't usually a serious condition and happens more in young people because their blood pressure is lower. It may also happen when they have been sitting or lying a while and get up suddenly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)