CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Laser dentist and root canals

Aharleygyrl Views: 7,638
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 887,816

Re: Laser dentist and root canals

I once had a root canal redone 3 times, still didn't work.  my dad had his redone a couple times, then they put in a drainage tube for infection to drain when it built up and they crowned it.  By the time they were done, he had $2100 in that one tooth ($1900 in another).  When the dentist here pulled it, it shot blood and infection all over the dentist.  He had a total of 5 pulled, all were badly infected.  we just had a guy here from Nebraska who had 5 root canals pulled by his dentist back home and his dentist was scared to pull the rest, said they were badly infected and told him to go to Mexico.  I can give you his email if you need it. 

also, I just emailed Hal Huggins and he got back to me.  here was my Question and here was his answer:

Hal,

getting people saying Epiphany with Resilon is good to put in root canals and it seals all the roots.  it's always something these idiots are trying [referring to the industry].  can you please address this?  do you have any write-ups on this product?

Torrie

From Hal:

Write-ups will be in the form of one giant expose! They are looking at the wrong tree to “bark up.” The problem is the infected periodontal ligament on the OUTSIDE of the tooth. Sealing the pulp chamber does not effect the dentinal tubules adjacent to the periodontal ligament- nor the infected ligament itself.

Dr. Hal A Huggins

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)