CureZone   Log On   Join
A message to everybody

Evton B Views: 4,963
Published: 17 y

A message to everybody

I am giving up on herbs and alternative treatments for now.

It's been a long, rough, trying road and I am at the point now where I have made myself sick too many times nad my lung function is going down each time so I cannot afford to have that happen anymore.

When I first started this path about 4 years ago, I was completely healthy. I did have what the doctors described as a disease and I did have to take digestive enzyms with every meal and sometimes my lungs would get congested, but it was nothing near to being as severe as it is now. I had never been hospitalized before.

I started reading books and all of these promises of ridding diseases with diet and proper living began to make me very curious about the potentials it might have had for me. It took me about 6 months to really research it and feel confident enouhg to go against everything the doctors have ever told me. The authors of these books make it really easy. So I decided to go on a raw, vegan diet. I lost alot of weight and people were worried about me. I felt great though. I later learned that the initial feelings of euphoria could have been caused by calorie deprevation and not some sort of magical cleansing affect. Who knows what it really was??? Anyways, after about 8 months of following this diet I became extremely sick. I got a lung infection that I just couldnt shake and I got to a point where my lungs felt like a duffle bag stuffed to the brim with cottage cheese. YES, that is exactly how it feels. I had to go to the hospital and get I.V. Antibiotics . After I got well again I was still hell bent on curing myself of disease and still eating the raw vegan diet. I went into the hostpital 4 times in about a year and a half period. After that point I decided that this diet might not be good for me.

When I changed my diet I started to flourish again. I started eating meat and carbs again and even was eating out at restaurants every once in a while. I got really strong and healthy looking, put on weight, was able to run and work out and play sports. A year and a half went by that I did not get sick at all. My lungs were stronger than they had ever been.

Then I found this site. I started doing Liver Flushes and taking MH's herbs and doing short OJ fasts. After starting to expiriment with myself again in this fashion, I started getting sick again. I had to be hospitalized after about a 2 months of this stuff. I have been sick again 2 times since then. Today I have to go the the doc's to get another I.V. pic line put in my arm in order to recieve Antibiotics .

It just seems like, for whatever the reason, this stuff does not resonate with my body. I am going to go back to doing what was working for me before. Almost everybody on here has this Conspiracy theory mentality that doctors are evil and you should never consort with them but you have to understand, they have saved my life!! If it was not for them I would not be here to type this message to you right now. The only treatments that have EVER brought me relief have come from the pharmacy. If I get a severe lung infection, there is nothing a holistic/naturpathic/herbalist can do for me to cure it. And if there is one out there that knows what to do, I havn't found them or they havn't told me yet.

I just want you all to know that this isnt the end all, be all and that for people with severe diseases, it might not be very wise to start expirimenting on yourself right away. Seek the help of a proffessional first. This is what MH told me from the beggining and I did not listen to him. He said NOT to mix the herbs and the conventional medicines and that I would need the help of proffessional in order to proceed with this. I didnt listen to him and I have hurt myself many times now.

Heres what I am going to do. I am going to continue to eat organic food. I am going to eat mainly raw fruits and veggies during the day and then have a nice huge cooked meal at night with meat and carbs. I am going to eat out occasinally and have fun and not stress about what I put in my body. I am not going to eat dairy products. This is what makes me feel the best. I am also going to continue my search of somebody who has success with treating Cystic Fibrosis and would be willing to tell me exactly what to do in order to rid my body of the disease and would be willing to aid me through it. This would most likely be a sanitarium outside of the U.S. I am going to start my Chi-Gong classes which I have read about and they have been shown to greatly help with my specific disease. I am also going to stop OBSESSING about diet and supplaments and health. This is the most unhealthy obsession of all. The people who live the longest are the ones who live a care free and stress free life style and that is what I am going to begin, starting now.

I love you all and thank you SO MUCH for your help. The people here on this website are among the highest quality of people I have ever met and I have learned many amazing things from them. This message is only to inform you all of whats going on with me. I will still be stopping by to talk.

-Evan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (3)