CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diagnosis!

Views: 7,922
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,793

Re: Diagnosis!

I'm kind of relieved that its not genital warts, and it has no effect on the inner organs or muscle. Its only on the skin. I've also read its basically the new type of genital warts, except this one cures itself and eventually goes away. You can spread this throughout your body by simply touching one of the blisters and touching somewhere else, much like poison ivy, or something of the sort. They're going to do something with some drops of acid since I have more than a few. Which as long as its not freezing them, i'm not worried. My appt. is in august, and I've been taking vitamins and eating healthy so they may go away before i even goto the dermotoligist. This virus can be spread from person to person through direct and indirect contact, swimming pools, shared towels & clothes, or sexual intercorse. Its weird, I've never even heard of it before and have no clue how I got it, but I'm glad its not harmful, and just looks ugly. It'll be gone soon, and my girlfriend is understanding whats going on, and she's ok with it. Hope maybe I've helped someone else out on here too. Thanks for the support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.173 sec, (1)