CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Issues and Humaworm

Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
qollari Views: 4,310
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 884,412

Re: Liver Issues and Humaworm

Interim report. He gave me a bottle of castor oil will all russian labels which smelled pretty chemically so I ditched it and bought an indian organic castor oil, which i took about 70ml with an organic lemon. Didnt taste too bad at all - I have a tendency to gag at most things so that was encouraging. I also warmed the oil by immersing it in hot water for a while as told by the healer.

I then went to sleep, I woke up a couple of times with moderate pain in my stomach and intestines which was immediately relieved by simply changing sleeping position. Then got up to evacuate at about 5:30 am, went back to sleep, slept really well till my alarm at 6:45 and then did a quick enema, just plain with spring water.

I have to say that I feel extremely well this morning. I have not woken up not feeling different grades of exhaustion to some tiredness and whereas I am still not totally jumping up and down with chirpiness I am noticeably better than in a long time. I do, however, feel that there is still waste sitting around in the colon and in fact am going to ask him if i can do it again tonight!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (1)