CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moles/Skin Tags - Toxic Load on System?

pb3046 Views: 37,587
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 880,159

Re: Moles/Skin Tags - Toxic Load on System?

I have had skin tags off and on for years. The important words are off and on. I have always had a few around my neck. I did a clinical trial for a Depression drug, and they multiplied many times in the groin area. I went off all drugs for years and the groin ones went away. Then I went to nursing school (read stress!), and I got many skin tags under both arms, going all the way down the inside upper arms and the sides of my chest. I do think that diabetics get them more, because a few years ago I was diagnosed diabetic.

However, I think they have something to do with the lymph system. I say this because they seem to appear in lymph areas - groin, underarms, neck. Even the bra line is close to underarms, and lymph glands. And because massage helps the lymph system, I tried washing these areas longer and more often, and I swear it helps. There also seem to be less recently that I have really cleaned up my diet. I have none in the groin or underarm area and only a few small ones on my neck.

I have not tried Iodine because of the posts that said it made them worse. If anyone else has luck with iodine, please post because they make a person (me!) self conscious. I did cut one off my face with a razor blade and it healed right up. That is the only one I have ever had that wasn't neck, groin, or underarms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)