CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Bird recipe

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

brucet Views: 6,572
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 877,637

Re: Dr. Bird recipe

I took Dr. Bird's recipe for about a year and a half, but I haven't taken any for the last several weeks. I first started it as an experiment, just to see if it would help my health in any way. I did not have any serious maladies, just minor aches and pains, etc. Before I started, I made a detailed list of every health problem I could think of, no matter how minor. After just a couple of weeks of taking it, I started noticing significant improvement in the following:

1. Better bowel movements
2. Painful, swollen achilles tendon stopped hurting
3. Sore tailbone stopped hurting
4. Sore, stiff shoulder stopped hurting and regained full flexibility
5. Sensitive teeth (to hot and cold) became not sensitive

I started noticing the improvement after a couple of weeks, and things continued to improve until none of the above were problems any more.

However, when I would run out of my mixture and stop taking it for a week or so, my achilles tendon and tailbone would start to hurt again. So I would mix up another batch and things would get better again.

This time, when I ran out, none of the pains came back, so I haven't mixed up any more yet. It's on my to-do list, but with no pains, I've just put it off. But I have also been trying another therapy I read about on Curezone, so I'm wondering if that may also be a reason why the pains have not come back. I've stopped that therapy to see if anything happens.

I have heard other good reports for Dr. Bird's recipe, but they weren't miracle stories. I have given some of my mixture to a couple of friends and they also noticed rapid relief from tendon-type pains, so I'm convinced it is very good for that. And I am also convinced it will help tooth sensitivity. I don't know what else it might help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)