CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL/YES! Re: vision improvements?

unyquity Views: 3,574
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 879,169

TESTIMONIAL/YES! Re: vision improvements?

Both my hubby & self have been using Lugol's Solution since 2/20. He has never exceeded 50mg; I have worked up to several "3 day 100's". Both of us have experienced some pretty rough detox. So my dosing has been fairly inconsistent (3 days on/off for awhile/various quantities); I'd say I've averaged 30-40mg daily.

BOTH of us have seen MAJOR improvements in our vision (we also saw a bit of 'cloudiness' early on, which we attributed to detox). We both wear trifocals; we both find our glasses now almost useless! I am the computer/monitor 8-12 hours daily; I can longer wear my glasses to see the monitor (and I used to HAVE to have them on to see what I was typing).

My 'close' vision has improved substantially (as has his). I read everynight in bed before sleep. I used to be able to lay on my right side and hold the book in the 'crook' of my elbow...but my vision worsened over the years, and I'd been holding the book at 1/2 an arms length for quite some time.

A few weeks into dosing, we both noticed slight vision improvements and started comparing things with/without glasses; a few weeks later I was reading a book in bed and noticed that I had it laying in the 'crook' of my elbow - the only blurriness was in the last two lines!!! From half an arms length to about 8" from my face? I'm thinking that's QUITE an improvement :)

Also, my mother has/mad major 'floaters & flashers' (partially detached vitreous); the flashers are totally gone, and the floaters are no longer bothersome/noticeable.
(Her dosing has been very inconsistent, ranging from 0-4 drops daily, some days forgetting to take any...for about a month and half). She hasn't had any for a month or so; it'll be interesting to see if the symptoms return.

Also, I am helping an 80 year old woman who has diabetic neuropathy and macular degeneration. She has been able to cut down on her neuropathy Rx, feels that her vision is improving, and no longer needs 'liquid tears' as her eyes are lubricating themselves now. She has taken 2-3 drops/2x daily since the beginning of March.

I think you're going to see some GREAT improvements!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)