CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Speaking of "organic"

Ohfor07 Views: 1,906
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 877,640

Re: Speaking of "organic"

The way I see it, a person needs to maintain two vocabularies these days, one to cope with the fraudulent/fictional nature of the increasing establishment world, one to deal with the shrinking natural world. This is not all that new, this trend was set in motion, conservatively, as far back as post Civil War era when inorganic amendments began getting tacked on in ernest to the original / organic Constitution and Bill of Rights; just another something that's been accelerating of recent. By comparison, the latter is simple and was always simple to understand even before it began to shrink. I'm not saying it's easy business, it no doubt requires a lot of labor, but a lot of labor based on simple fundamentals. The complex part comes from the fact that it's been a slowly disappearing / eradicated / ilegalized institution for many years now such that a lot of people, particularly the younger, either already forget or never knew to begin with that it ever existed (memory hole), leaving fewer and fewer people who have any clue what true organic is or means; plus the additinal burden and complexity of complying with ever increasing regulations that favor the big crooked corps to the disfavor of the small & genuine ops. The former, where fewer controlling interests dominate in producing massive volumes that produce masses of profit, brings with it all the attendent lingo, legalise, collusion, word art, mincing, deception, double-speak, sophistry and other contrivances required to make this so. If one is not their own soothsayer, magician, crook and modern-day lawyer all wrapped into one, and is not already an accepted & willing member of some inner union, racket, guild or syndicate, there is little chance to survive.

It is interesting, it's been said the east coast generally lags the west by a decade or more. In the past year or so, having done a bit of light networking around parts of rural, central Pennsylvania , it seems there has beeen some few pockets of small scale organic producers that have been slowly becoming organized. I even happened upon a somewhat informal, kinda underground (figuratively) people who will swap heirloom seeds with other like minded people to help maintain the legacy. This is some good news. The less than good news is, if/when legislation (already on the books, I think, just not yet phased in) begins additionaly extorting these small ops $50 bucks or so a pop, per animal, to chip each and every livestock animal on their property, it's not likely many of these will be able to afford to stay in business.

I agree with Grz, the increase of systematic degradations is noticably accelerating the past year or so, no doubt to converge at some pre-planned notion of corporate nirvana not far in the future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)