CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut Oil and Weight Loss

sojo Views: 4,728
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 875,996

Re: Coconut Oil and Weight Loss

I can definately vouch for this theory. In the last 10 years I have gain about 40lbs. Now I have lost and regained this weight repeatedly and it wasn't until about two years ago I learned to keep it off for good. I did a 14 day Master-Cleanse and lost about 16lbs. The cleanse was done for reasons other than weight loss but I really paid attention to what I was feeling and the foods I was missing the most. Surprisingly to me I craved apples and nut butters in particular. I broke the fast properly and truely paid attention to what my body was telling me to eat. Bread dairy and Sugar did not even cross my mind for about 2 months but I ate a very high fat diet (nuts, hemp hearts, ground flax, eggs etc.) combined with alot of raw fruits and veggies. The calorie content didn't even cross my mind but I know it was high. 6 months later the 40 + another 10 had come off. I continue to eat a diet high in fat including VCO and coconut milk often and have kept the weight off for 2 years now.

Cheers,

Sojo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (1)