CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

NashvilleGuy Views: 66,272
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 87,520

Re: Other possible transmission for Chlamydia?

Last May, I had been absinent for over a year and started dating a girl from cometology school. Right before we started dating, I got tested for everything and everything came back negative. We fooled around on the first date, and three weeks later, I had an STD.

I went to the Health Departments in two differnt counties and called my brother who is a doctor. They all told me I caught it from sex, and really didn't want to blame her for it even though it was obvious that she gave me chlamydia. I grasped at straws also. I thought maybe I had gotten chlamydia bactieria on my hand from cleaning the toilets at school during sanitation that we did daily. I thought maybe I had transferred the bacteria from my hand to my penis during self-gratification. All of the professionals said I need to stop making excuses for her and stop grasping for straws and bring her to the Health Department haeok her get diagnosed and treated also.

Be prepared for her to try to blame it on you. My ex-girlfriend tried to blame it on me and then I showed her my STD test results from weeks earlier and she got mad because "I didn't trust her." Geez, I was just trying to make sure I didn't have anything that I would give her. But in any case, no symptoms ever, celibate for over a year, and then symptoms three weeks after I had unprotected sex with her...

I faced the fact, and you need to also. Take her to the Health Department so yo guy can get treated for the disease. Oh, and dump her like a hot potato. Catching chlamydia from her is a harbinger of things to come. Trust me on that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)